The Phoenix Alliance raises money to support educational, artistic, and social activities at UHS. Unlike other schools, UHS has only one booster club and that is Phoenix Alliance! The Phoenix Alliance needs all parents to be active and there are many ways: bake a Phoenix Phling dessert, organize an event, assist with Forensics events, create costumes for musicals, sell tickets, donate water, find donations for events. At UHS our students do not sell candy and magazines to raise funds but rely on the Phoenix Alliance to make things happen. At the end of each school year, Phoenix Alliance donates money to UHS!
- Apr 14, 2018 - Phoenix Phling
Phoenix Alliance meets on the second Thursday of each month at 6:30 in room 209. Meetings are welcome to all and usually include updates from Dr. Bushman. Current Phoenix Alliance events are discussed as well.
- October 12, 2017, 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- November 9, 2017, 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- January 11, 2018, 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- February 8, 2018, 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- March 8, 2018, 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- April 12, 2018, 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- May 10, 2018, 6:30pm – 7:30pm